- Textbook returns are allowed beginning two weeks prior to the start of each term and continuing through the end of the first week of the term. All sales are final on textbooks purchased after the first week of the term.
- The original cash register receipt is required to return any items. Our cash register system requires us to scan the receipt in order to process a refund. You do not need a receipt for the end-of-the term textbook buyback.
- Refunds will be given in the same manner as the original purchase. For example, if a credit card was used you must have the same credit card; if financial aid was used your financial aid account will be credited. No financial aid returns allowed after the financial aid charge period.
- A new book must be in "new" condition for a full refund. If bent or marked you will receive the price of a used book. Most general merchandise (items other than textbooks) may be returned within 30 days of purchase. Items must be in new condition with tags intact and be accompanied by the original receipt.
- Some items are non-returnable such as food and beverages, drinkware, special orders, graduation regalia, textbooks purchased after the returns deadline and other items as specified.
- The Bookstore is not responsible for purchases made anywhere other than at our store. Textbook requirements and prices are always subject to change. We will not be liable for purchases made elsewhere using information gathered from our website even if textbook requirements change or a class is cancelled. Purchases made at the KCC Bookstore are covered by our refund policy.